If you’re new to the beauty and adventure of the Sunshine Coast, you may wonder, “I’m a city dweller. What do I bring?” Well, wonder no more. Below is my suggested packing list for a visit in the spring or summer.
- Sneakers – A must. The hiking trails are calling your name.
- Flip flops / sandals – Because toes in cool water is a fantastic feeling!
- T-shirts – Easy to pair, easy to layer.
- Shorts – Comfier than pants any day.
- Water-resistant or waterproof jacket – Mother Nature can be a little mischievous with the rain. You’ll be glad you’re prepared.
- Swimsuit / swimming trunks – There are many beaches for a quick (or long) dip.
- Water bottle – Stay hydrated!
- Sunblock – Your skin deserves to be protected.
- Small backpack – It keeps your belongings together so you can hug friends and take photos.
- Phone – You can disconnect from the world, but you’ll want your camera. 🙂
As adorable as these sea lions are, we do not recommend being naked anywhere.